Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Brief Update

Not much to say, not because I don't have things to say - give me half a chance, I'll come up with something to talk about!  No, I don't have much to say simply because my life is currently dominated by my PE Exam preparations. 

My running is still going well, my conditioning is coming back pretty quickly.  That little hip issue is feeling much better, I continue to strengthen and stretch it, and I think it is healing.  I'm back in the weight room, and I've adjusted my workouts to cut down my lifting volume to avoid soreness and tightness the morning after lifting.  I don't want to compromise running form when things are going well.

Hopefully I can put together a longer post sometime soon, maybe I'll take a break from my studying tonight to come up with something training-related to talk about, or at least lay the ground work for some posts for the week after my test.  Perhaps even a multiple-post thing...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Cool! Click Here! Subscribe!