Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Too Long Between Posts

I know I'm taking too long between posts.  Things have picked up at work, so I'm juggling work and training and other stuff I want to do, and the blog has suffered.  I'll try to write more, really...

This is just a short little check in to say hi, and tell you that my running has gone well so far.  I haven't skipped any workouts, I'm on track to build my mileage back up slowly after a long December of very little running.  I'm pretty out of shape.

I'll post again later in the week with pictures from my weekend adventures...

3 comments:

  1. Hi Dean! *waves from South Africa*. Firstly, I love the title of your blog! :) So, I found your blog via a comment you posted on an arb website. You said these words: It's time to quit satisfying everyone else, quit worrying about everyone else, and worry about you... I needed to hear those words, so thanks! Looking forward to your running posts in 2012...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I called you Dean. Fail! Sorry Adam!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's all good, welcome to the blog! I really do promise to get back to posting more frequently...

    ReplyDelete

Be Cool! Click Here! Subscribe!