Thursday, May 12, 2011

Out of Gas

So I may have overcompensated for my performance this past weekend.  Monday and today I did 10x1/4 mile intervals at a 6:20/mile pace.  Tuesday and Wednesday were both easy 5 mile runs.  The temperature and humidity are taking a bit of extra toll, as we're suddenly seeing 85 degree weather all day followed by rain all evening.

I'm tired.  I don't think I fully recovered from the race before Monday's workout, but I did it anyway.  And I got going again in the gym yesterday after 2 weeks off - I never take it easy in the weight room.  I can still feel this morning's workout in my legs, even though it's after lunch.  I'm glad I've got tomorrow off from running.  I could use a day off from work, my weekends haven't felt especially effective lately, I need an extra day.

Maybe I just need a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Cool! Click Here! Subscribe!