Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Mission Accopmlished

4 easy miles this morning, with no shin pain.  This is great, I can ease back into my training without really losing much ground.  Plus I've got other activities that I need my legs working 100% to properly perform.  Fighting ninjas, break dancing in parachute pants with my friends down on the corner, strollin' up the street with a pimp walk that lets the all the other ballers know, pilates, etc.

Or maybe I've just been going a little stir crazy not being able to run, and I'm really excited to be back at it.  Also, I'd probably hurt myself trying to do any of those things.

I've started working on the new page layout.  Nothing fancy, nothing too radical, really just some decoration, perhaps rearranging some things and adding useful stuff here and there.  I want to make this thing look nice, like it was done by someone who cares and uses a computer as more than a fancy machine for playing solitaire.


My race schedule is pretty much shot.  I'll be "redesigning" that too pretty soon.  The only thing that is definite at this point is the Virginia Beach Half Marathon, because I've already paid, and I'll already be down there.  Hopefully I'll get to add a few more events before summer starts to wind down.

2 comments:

  1. Parachute pants, hahahaha!

    I've been testing the waters over at wordpress. I don't know. It's not as easy to use as blogger and it doesn't look like you can customize as much, but I do love that you can reply to comments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ease back into it my freind. Of course I am refering to the break dancing...ha ha

    ReplyDelete

Be Cool! Click Here! Subscribe!