Monday, June 20, 2011

No News Isn't Necessarily Good News

Sometimes no news is just no news. 

The page redesign is going slow.  Primarily because I haven't worked on or thought about it at all since saying I would redesign the page.  Little things like not doing anything tend to make it take longer to reach goals.

I've had some good runs and some crappy ones this past week.  I had a really good 6 mile tempo run, and my weekend long run was 12 miles this week and went really well.  My pace was very consistent over the whole distance, and I wasn't completely wiped out from it for the rest of the day.  But then I bailed halfway through an interval workout this morning.  I've been having this nagging shin pain for about a week, it comes and goes, but it really seemed to bother me today.  That, combined with the humidity, left me feeling flat and slow this morning, so I decided it wouldn't do any good to fight through a workout that my heart wasn't in.  Regroup, do better tomorrow.  I've got a 5k coming this weekend as a tuneup race coming Saturday, I'd like to approach 20 minutes on this one, but I'm trying not to set the bar too high based on my last couple of races.

I'm going to redesign the page.  Really I am...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Cool! Click Here! Subscribe!