Thursday, April 28, 2011

Awake and Posting

Thought I'd drop in for a quick post.  I was going to do one tonight anyway, but I'm up before my alarm, might as well use my time for something.  Our hot water heater died, and my wife woke up to find the utility room floor covered in water.  I'm way up here in Elkins, so I can't help, other than to tell her to call the warranty company.

I've measured my runs from Monday and Tuesday, both around 4.5ish miles.  It's very hilly here, even more than where I currently run.  This is the highest part of the state, and my next post I should have some great pictures from the areas we're inspecting in.  Does spending a week around 4000 feet count as altitude training?

Last night I ran on the treadmill here at the hotel because of the storms.  We aren't getting it as badly as the southern and Midwestern states, but the weather did say that we got a tornado last night.  After getting caught in the rain Tuesday, and the storms last night, I may run on the treadmill again tonight for a hard workout instead of risking the rain in an unfamiliar town.

That's all for now, breakfast time.  CONTINENTAL breakfast time!

1 comment:

Be Cool! Click Here! Subscribe!