Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Ready, Set, GO!

I guess this week is like the calm before the storm.  I'm resting up, running fairly short workouts with a high percentages at race pace, and packing for the long weekend at the beach.

I'm no especially worried about this race, but then again, I don't really worry about much.  I can't do any more to get fit now, I just need to go on with the plan.  I have no reason for race jitters, since I'm not a contender to win, what would I have to be worried about?  Actually, my biggest question right now is, where are we going for lunch after the race?

I probably won't post anything else before the race, unless something cool or interesting happens (you never know!).  I do plan to have a quick go through all of my posts tonight or tomorrow and put labels on all of my posts.  Why?  Because I'm a nutcase who can't let little things go.  I've put labels on some of my posts, therefore, I must put them on ALL OF MY POSTS...

1 comment:

Be Cool! Click Here! Subscribe!